We Want You!
In August, we're opening up theatre in a new way.
DIFFERENCE is Theatre International Festival is about to start its second intercultural collaborative performance. We are now looking for a production assistant.
Explore with the world's finest artists
Presenting never-before-seen and innovative performances
If you love theatre
want to break the boundaries
Come and witness this magical moment with us！
- Sound artist, percussionist, with DJ experience preferred;
- Have the ability to use objects to create sounds on-site, or pre-record and play them back in performance.
- Have an open mind and be willing to participate in experimental creations.
Dates and schedule:
- Rehearsal: 1 August - 11 August, 14:00 - 18:00 (tentative, subject to change depending on rehearsal situation).
- Performance: 12 August - 14 August, 9:00 - End of event (tentative).
- Russafa, Valencia
Remuneration: Negotiable. NO per diem or accommodation will be offered.
If you are interested, please email us your CV at email@example.com
- Prepare and organise the rehearsal space before and after rehearsals
- During rehearsals, recording the rehearsals in writing and on video (including photos and videos), collating and uploading on the same day
- Spanish - English on-site interpretation
- Preparation of props, equipment, etc. as required by the production team
- Other production work as required
- Assist the production team with the preparation and on-set work during the performance as required by the production team to ensure the successful completion of the performance
- Rehearsals: 1 August - 17 August, 13:30 - 18:30, weekends off (tentative, subject to change depending on rehearsals)
- Performance: 18 - 21 August, 9:00 - end of the event
- Russafa, Valencia
Recruiting: students and graduates in the arts or arts management; theatre lovers
- A passion for theatre, an interest in cross-cultural collaborative artistic projects and a desire to participate in productions
- Fluency in Spanish and English, reading and writing
- Proficiency in Office and other software
- Flexibility, a high level of communication and self-management skills, and the ability to work alone on given assignments
Accommodation and food on your own
If you are interested, please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th July 2022